How Do I Move With Cove?
Moving can be stressful. Transferring your security system to a new location shouldn't make it worse. That's why we've made our moving process as quick and painless as possible. Just follow the steps below.
In your current home
- Unplug your panel from the wall
- Press and hold both the Home and Call buttons down at the same time for 12 seconds
- Enter your four-digit master code
With your panel powered off, you can now begin to remove your sensors from their installation locations. Make sure to place them all in a plastic bag or in the original packaging, so you don't lose anything.
In your new home
After you've moved, go ahead and put your sensors up where you want them in your new home. Once you have finished placing your sensors, follow these quick steps:
- Plug in your panel.
- Wait three minutes, until the red X disappears from the top left of the panel screen, and you can see your cellular service bars,
- Go to your panel Settings
- Press "System"
- Press "Test System"
- Press the greyed-out "Test" button next to the Complete Sensor Signal test