How to Purchase More Equipment?
To order additional equipment, we recommend sending an email to our Support team. This process allows us to:
- Set the expectation for the cost of additional sensors and shipping costs
- Verify the shipping address
- Track the written permission to charge your card on file for additional purchases
We are in the final stages of development on our customer portal, which will allow you to purchase additional equipment, update billing information, and more from the website. Until then, we will process additional orders via email.
You can submit an email from our Contact Us page. Your email should include
- Your verbal password
- Equipment type and quantity
- Your desired shipping location if it differs from your monitored address
I would like to purchase additional sensors for my system.
- 1 door sensor
- 2 glass break sensors
- 1 remote
I will be on vacation for the next two weeks, can you please ship the sensors to 1234 Nunya Business, NY 11377."
Equipment Cost and Shipping
Note there is a $5 standard shipping charge, for faster ship speeds the charge will be more.
- Door/Window sensors - $15
- Motion sensors - $30
- Glass Break detectors - $35
- Smoke Heat Freeze detectors - $30
- Flood Freeze sensors - $20
- Carbon Monoxide detectors - $50
- Key Remotes - $25
- Yard Signs - $15
Home automation and integrated cameras are coming soon
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or you can email Support from the Contact Us page
I moved to a new state and my family was not happy about been at home at night alone so i started looking in to a home system they were to much then i found cove with them it was under a hundred to get started now they sleep alnight no credit check and i for got to pay my bill they sent a nice email to remind me the people at cove are so nice cove the way to go
So I have to pay double the price for sensors now? I just purchased a new house. I want to move the system but I would have to spend another 125.00 for the equipment to protect my whole house? I am still with in my 60 day so I think I may just return the whole thing and look for another system. It makes no sense to charge more for sensors now.