Glass Break Detector False Alarms
It is important to regularly test and maintain all system sensors. A low battery or abnormal damage to the sensor can cause irregular activity.
Troubleshooting False Alarms
- Make sure the sensor is securely connected to the back mounting plate.
- Do not locate the sensor near a kitchen or where clanging glass can cause false alarms
- Do not locate the sensor near a speaker system or stereo
- High pitched bark from little, yappy dogs may cause the glass break sensor to falsely trigger
- Replace batteries Two (2) AA batteries.
Was this article helpful?