Door/Window Sensor Not Triggering
If you feel a sensor is not properly triggering we recommend testing the sensor. Note that if the sensor is not learned into the panel it will not register on the panel when you open or close the sensor.
- Perform a sensor test
- Move the panel closer to the sensor
- Replace the battery (CR2032)
- Verify that the sensor is located inside, away from the elements
- Verify the sensor and magnet are within 1" of each other when the door/window is closed.
- Make sure the sensor is not being bypassed while arming the system. You can view the history for your keypad and see if it is was bypassed.
Was this article helpful?