Panel Communication Failure
If you are experiencing Panel Communication Failure, we recommend completing the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reboot your panel
- Unplug your panel from the outlet
- Press and hold down the "Home" and "Call" buttons for 12 seconds
- Enter in your four-digit pin to reset your panel
- After your panel powers off, plug it back in
- Wait 2-3 minutes
- If the Red X is still showing over the cellular bars on the top left of the touch screen
- Complete a Cellular Test to restore panel communication
- Click "Settings" on the top right corner of your touch screen
- Enter your four-digit master code
- Select "System"
- Select "Test System"
- Select "Test" next to "Cellular Communication"
- Once the test is complete, the panel will return you to the "Test System" page and the test button will be green/teal
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or you can email Support from the Contact Us page
Answered My Question? Yes! Follow 1