Panel Not Powering On
If your Cove Security Panel will not power on, please follow the steps listed below.
- Unplug the panel from the wall outlet
- You will need to unplug the backup battery inside of the panel
- Slide off the stand by pulling it downwards
- Unscrew the battery door on the back of the panel
- Slide the battery cover down to remove
- Pull the battery (right side) up and back to reveal the battery connector
- Gently pull this connector from the panel and set it aside. (leave the battery cover off)
- Wait for 1-2 minutes (this step is very important) with the battery unplugged
- Plug the panel back into the electrical outlet.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes (this step is very important) after you plug it back into the outlet.
- Reinstall the backup battery.
- Wait 2-3 minutes.
- Wait for the panel to come back to the home screen (this may take a few moments)
- Re-attach the cover and stand
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful