Modifying Monitoring Transmission
Understanding Transmission Delay
- We know how much customers dislike false alarms, so we have a solution. When a sensor is triggered on your alarm system, the Cove Touch panel has a default setting to delay alarm transmission to the monitoring center for 0 seconds. This means that if you accidentally trigger your alarm system you will have up to 0 seconds before a signal is sent to our monitoring station.
- The transmission delay setting does not apply to smoke or flood sensors, which will always transmit an immediate signal to the central monitoring station.
- If you disarm your system during the transmission delay time frame, the Cove Touch panel screen will notify you that the alarm was aborted and the central monitoring station will NOT attempt to contact you.
- You can adjust the transmission delay at any time in the transmission delay setting.
Adjusting Transmission Delay
- Tap "Settings" (On the top right-hand corner of your panel)
- Enter in your four-digit master code
- Select "System"
- Select "Exit Delay"
- Increase/Decrease the Transmission Delay with the + and - symbols.
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or you can email Support from the Contact Us page
Answered My Question? Yes! Follow