How Do I Order Replacement Batteries?
If you are needing to replace the batteries for your different sensors, you can use the list below to assist you in locating batteries at both local and online retailers.
- Door and Window Sensors, Medical Pendants and Key Remotes use CR2032 batteries. The Door/Window Sensors require two batteries, and the Medical Pendants and Key Remotes each use one. The CR2032 is a common battery and can usually be found at local stores like Wal-Mart or Target.
- Smoke/Heat/Freeze Detectors require three AAA batteries, so you can buy them almost anywhere.
- The Motion Sensor, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Glass Breaks use CR123A batteries. The Glass Break sensor requires two batteries, and the Motion Sensor/CO Detector each uses one battery. This battery can usually be found at specialized stores like Batteries Plus, Radio Shack, and Best Buy. You can also purchase them online at Amazon.com or Ebay.com.
- Flood Sensors use one CR2450 battery. This battery can usually be found at specialized stores like Batteries Plus, Radio Shack, and Best Buy. You can also purchase them online at Amazon.com or Ebay.com.
- The Panel Backup Battery uses a proprietary custom battery not available through retailers. You will need to contact us if this battery needs to be replaced on your panel.
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or you can email Support from the Contact Us page
Answered My Question? Yes! Follow