Indoor Camera Settings
This article describes all indoor camera settings.
How to Access Settings
- To access your camera’s settings, first, open the live feed page on your mobile app. Click on the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will need to pair your camera with your app before you are able to access the camera settings.
- If you have already paired your camera and still cannot access the settings, unplug the camera and plug it back in. Wait 3-4 minutes, and then try to access the settings again.
Turn Camera On/Off
Device Name - This is where you would go to name and re-name the camera.
Device Settings - Additional settings you can access to help utilize the camera
- Status Light - Enable or disable the LED status indicator light on your camera. This light allows you to see whether the camera is online.
- Image Rotation - Allows you to rotate the camera image 180 degrees.
- Camera Microphone - Toggle to turn on or turn off your built-in camera microphone to detect any audio near the camera.
- Night Vision IR Light - Six faint red lights (3 on each side of the lens) indicate when the camera is using infrared night vision.
- Call Mode - This allows you to use the Intercom setting to allow one person to talk and listen at a time, or hands-free mode, which allows you to talk and listen simultaneously.
- Firmware Version - Displays the current firmware version. If it is up to date, to the right of the version, it will say, “Up to date.” If there is an update available and you would like to update, tap on “Update available.”
Smart Detection Settings - Here, you can turn motion detection recording on/off or set activity areas.
Motion - Toggle to turn the motion detection on and off.
Activity Zone Toggle On/Off - This will allow you to set up a specific region to record. (Only available if motion detection is set to "On.")
Region Setting - Set camera so that if motion is detected in a certain region of the screen, the camera will begin recording.
Human - will record and notify you in the event of human detection.
Sensitivity Level - Adjust how sensitive the camera is to motion and when it will record.
Baby Crying - Causes the camera to record when a louder noise is detected (such as a baby crying).
Alert Frequency - Adjust the frequency of alerts based on recordings coming in.
Cloud Storage - Opt to save your footage to the cloud for 7 days.
PIN Protection - Enable your PIN to access the live feed/footage.
Activity Detection Recording - Will only allow videos to save once an activity is detected.
MicroSD card - See the status of the SD card and how much storage is left. You can also format and restart your SD card. (Please note when you format an SD card, it removes any previously saved data. If there are important documents or data stored on that SD card, please insert that SD card into a computer and transfer the data prior to inserting it into the camera).
Network/Info - Displays the network information, including the WiFi name (WiFi SSID), WiFi strength, IP address, and MAC address of the camera.
Connectivity - Test the strength of the network connection from your camera to the router and to your phone. The numbers that appear with the result indicate whether data or packets are being lost based on what is being sent.
Videos and Photos - Enable activity alerts to be sent to you when a recording is sent to the cloud.
Delete Camera - Allows you to delete the camera. To confirm you want to delete the camera, click “Yes” when it prompts.