Adjust Sensor Entry Delay
When your system is armed, opening a door/window sensor will begin a 30-second audible entry delay countdown before triggering the alarm. This delay reminds the user to disarm the system and also helps to avoid false alarms. However, some customers need more or less time for the delay. We recommend default settings but have designed the Cove Touch panel to be easily modified to meet your preferences.
Changing Entry Delay
- Tap "Settings" (On the top right-hand corner of your panel)
- Enter in your four-digit master code
- Select "Sensors"
- Select a sensor type you wish to modify, for example, "Doors."
- Select a specific sensor you wish to modify, for example, "Front Door."
- Click on the "Edit" icon
- Increase/decrease the entry delay with the + and - symbols.