Panel Sound Not Working
- In the bottom right corner of the panel home screen, verify that your panel volume is not "0"
- If the panel volume is at least "1", go to "Settings" on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your four-digit Master Code
- Select "System"
- Select "Sounds"
- Verify the Panel Volume, Chime Sound, or Voice sound are "ON" and not "OFF"
- Verify the individual sensor chime status. Settings> Enter Master Code> Sensors> Choose sensor type> Press "EDIT" next to the sensor that isn't sounding> Make sure Chime and/or Voice sound is "ON"
- If that doesn't work, remove the backplate from the Cove Touch panel.
- Carefully unplug the AC power cable and the backup battery cable from their terminals.
- Once the panel is powered off completely, plug the backup battery cable back into the terminal followed by the power cord to its terminal.
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or email Support from our Contact Us page
Was this article helpful?Yes Follow