Panel Sound Not Working
This usually means that when sensors open and close, like a door/window sensor, there is no audible sound produced from the panel.
- In the bottom right corner of the panel home screen, verify that your panel volume is not "0"
- If the panel volume is at least "1", go to "Settings" on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your four-digit Master Code
- Select "System"
- Select "Sounds"
- Verify the Panel Volume, Chime Sound, or Voice sound are "ON" and not "OFF"
- Verify the individual sensor chime status. Settings> Enter Master Code> Sensors> Choose sensor type> Press "EDIT" next to the sensor that isn't sounding> Make sure Chime and/or Voice sound is "ON"
- If that doesn't work, remove the backplate from the Cove Touch panel.
- Carefully unplug the AC power cable and the backup battery cable from their terminals.
- Once the panel is powered off completely, plug the backup battery cable back into the terminal followed by the power cord to its terminal.
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful