Adjust Alarm Panel Sound
We designed this panel with you in mind. It has everything you love about security and the ability to modify everything you don't.
- You can increase/decrease the Panel Volume (or turn it on or off)
- You can turn on/off your Chime Sound/Door Noise (or turn it on or off for all sensors)
- You can increase/decrease the Touch Screen Volume (or turn it on or off)
- You can turn on/off Voice Sound for (all sensors)
- You can change Male/Female Voice Sound to either a male voice or a female voice
- You can Test your Siren from this page to make sure it is working properly.
Changing Panel Sound Preferences
- Tap "Settings" (On the top right-hand corner of your panel)
- Enter in your four-digit master code
- Select "System"
- Select "Sounds"
- Update your sound preferences (or test your siren) by navigating this screen. You can turn On/Off the sounds you prefer, increase/decrease the Panel Volume, or adjust the Touch Screen Volume with the + and - symbols.
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or you can email Support from the Contact Us page
Answered My Question? Yes! Follow