Adjust Alarm Panel Sound
Understanding Panel Sound Preferences
We designed this panel with you in mind. It has everything you love about security and the ability to modify everything you don't.
- You can increase/decrease the Panel Volume (or turn it on or off)
- You can turn on/off your Chime Sound/Door Noise (or turn it on or off for all sensors)
- You can increase/decrease the Touch Screen Volume (or turn it on or off)
- You can turn on/off Voice Sound for (all sensors)
- You can change Male/Female Voice Sound to either a male voice or a female voice
- You can Test your Siren from this page to make sure it is working properly.
Step by Step Instructions
Changing Panel Sound Preferences
To change Sounds follow these steps:
- Tap "Settings" (On the top right hand corner of your panel)
- Enter in your four-digit master code
- Select "System"
- Select "Sounds"
- Update your sound preferences (or test your siren) by navigating this screen. You can turn On/Off the sounds you prefer, increase/decrease the Panel Volume, or adjust the Touch Screen Volume with the + and - symbols.
If you have further questions please chat with us by selecting the icon to the bottom right of this screen or call us at 855.268.3669.