Renaming a Sensor
The video above will show you how you can rename your sensors. This will be helpful if you place the wrong window sensor on a window. If you, however, placed a window sensor on a door, you will read about swapping sensors.
- Tap "Settings" (On the top right-hand corner of your panel)
- Enter in your four-digit master code
- Select "Sensors"
- Select a sensor type you wish to rename. For example, windows
- Select "EDIT" to the left of the X symbol to rename
- Select "Edit Name" found to the right of the current sensor name
- Select the new name and confirm
The sensor has been successfully renamed within your system