Panel Display Settings
Understanding the Panel Display and the Panel Display Options
- Screen Brightness increases/decreases the brightness of the Cove Touch panel screen display.
- The Display Timeout is the duration of time required without touch feedback before the screen automatically turns off. This feature reduces energy consumption.
- The Clean Screen option disables the Cove Touch screen for 30 seconds so you can clean your screen. We recommend using a damp, lint-free, scratch-resistant cloth. Never use cleaning solvent to clean the Cove Touch screen. The Home and Emergency Call buttons will still function during the screen cleaning process.
- The LED Buttons can be turned on or off. Most customers prefer having the LED lights on, as they provide important panel status information.
How to Change Your Display Options
- Tap "Settings" (On the top right-hand corner of your panel)
- Enter in your four-digit master code
- Select "Display"
- Navigate this screen to increase/decrease screen brightness and display timeout, clean your screen, or turn the LED buttons on or off.
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or you can email Support from the Contact Us page
Was this article helpful?Yes Follow