Panel Display Settings
Understanding the Panel Display and the Panel Display Options
- Screen Brightness increases/decreases the brightness of the Cove Touch panel screen display.
- The Display Timeout is the duration of time required without touch feedback before the screen automatically turns off. This feature reduces energy consumption.
- The Clean Screen option disables the Cove Touch screen for 30 seconds so you can clean your screen. We recommend using a damp, lint-free, scratch-resistant cloth. Never use cleaning solvent to clean the Cove Touch screen. The Home and Emergency Call buttons will still function during the screen cleaning process.
- The LED Buttons can be turned on or off. Most customers prefer having the LED lights on, as they provide important panel status information.
How to Change Your Display Options
- Tap "Settings" (On the top right-hand corner of your panel)
- Enter in your four-digit master code
- Select "Display"
- Navigate this screen to increase/decrease screen brightness and display timeout, clean your screen, or turn the LED buttons on or off.
Was this article helpful?