PANEL LOW BATTERY
Panel Low Battery usually indicates that your panel battery needs to be recharged promptly.
Troubleshooting Panel Low Battery Issues
- If your home's power has gone out, allow 24 hours for the battery to recharge. If a low battery persists, continue troubleshooting.
- Verify that the transformer (Plug) is still properly secured in outlet
- Verify that the outlet has power
- Verify that the outlet is not a GFCI (Reset button outlet) or switch-controlled outlet
- Inspect power wire for any damage
- Verify a proper connection on the screw terminals for the transformer.
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or email Support from our Contact Us page
Was this article helpful?Yes Follow 1