Installing Yi Cameras
Watch this short install video for the fastest, easiest, and most enjoyable YI camera install experience. The steps are also listed below if you happened to miss a step. For mounting view, the article Mounting YI
- Download and Install YI Home App
- Create a YI Home Account
- Check your device to make sure that it's connected to a 2.4GHz band network before pairing the camera (5GHz is not supported)
- Open YI Home App and login to your account
- To add your camera, select the "+" icon
- Turn your camera on.
- Connect the camera with the power cable and adapter, then plug the adapter into an outlet
- Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select "Connect to Wi-Fi"
- Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select "Next" once the QR Code has scanned
- Select "Save", then select "Start using" to finish pairing
You can rename your camera and share your device on the welcome page or use the default settings
Call 855.268.3669 for additional assistance or you can also email Support from our Contact Us page