Portal - How to Make a Payment
This article explains the process of making a payment through the online portal. Please note this is only for making a past due payment. If you want to pay in advance, please call us at 855-268-3669 and we can help you.
How to make a Payment on the online portal
- When you first log into the online portal and your account is past due, the home page will notify you of the past due. To make that payment, click on "Make a Payment" and it will bring you to the billing tab.
- Once in the billing Click on "Make a Payment" to start the payment process.
- You can choose either to pay the current balance due or make a partial payment. If you want to pay the full amount, select "Pay Balance of $XX.XX"
- If you want to do a partial payment. Select "Make a Payment" and enter your desired amount. Please be aware to put a decimal after the dollar amount before you put in cents, otherwise, it will attempt to pull it exactly as listed.
- When you are done, click "Complete Payment"
- A confirmation will appear to ask if you are sure to make a payment. If you agree, click "Yes".
- If the payment was successful an indicator will appear that the payment was successful and your updated billing information should immediately reflect on this page.
- What if I need to update the card?
- If you are needing assistance updating the card, please follow the directions here.
- What if it didn't show the payment going through successfully?
- If you did not receive the indicator that payment didn't pull, please stop and check your bank statement for any pending charges. Do not attempt to run it again until you have checked that. If the issue persists, please contact us.
Was this article helpful?
6 found this helpful