Unable to Establish Connection
Our panel communicates with our monitoring station through a cell chip in the back of each of our panels. If you have just plugged in your panel but are having trouble passing the first step, Testing Cellular Connection, please call 855.268.3669 for support.
If you would like to resolve this on your own, you can also complete the steps below to reset your panel. You will still need to contact Support to make sure that your system is active in our Monitoring Station.
- Remove the back of the panel and verify that there is a SIM card securely placed in its designated holder. This will look similar to a SIM card you would see in the back of a cell phone.
- Unplug the panel from the outlet
- Remove the backup battery; it's okay to give a very gentle tug on the wire
- Once the panel is powered off, reconnect the battery and plug on the panel
- Once the panel powers back on it may resume Steps 1-6
If your panel powers back on and is showing the "I'm Ready to Arm" page, wait two to three minutes for the Red X to go away, then use the default code 3333 to access settings on the panel.
- First, you will want to change the master panel code, click settings, on the top right corner of the screen
- Click User-codes
- Click create next to the master code option,
If the Red X is still showing, run a Cellular Test and make sure the test button is showing green before installing your sensors.
Once you are done changing your Master Code:
- Verify that all of your sensors are added into the panel
- Add sensors that are not showing on the panel
- Install your sensors around your home
- Test your system
- Call 855.268.3669 to have your system manually activated in the Monitoring Station
Adding Additional Panel Codes
You will also be able to program additional panel users, but we recommend that you do not give codes to persons who do not live in your home.
- Maintenance workers
For security, all additional panel codes are limited to arming or disarming the system.