How To Get The Cove App?
In order to use the Cove mobile app with your security system, you need to have selected our Cove Plus Package that included the app feature. Please follow these steps to get the Cove mobile app.
- Navigate to either the App store or Google Play store. If you are searching on your device, please type in "Cove Security" in your search bar to find the mobile app.
- Download the Cove mobile app on either your IOS or Android device.
- Complete the installation of your alarm system before you try to log into the app.
- Your username is your primary phone on the account & your temporary password is your zip code for your monitoring address.
- Once you have successfully installed your alarm system, log into the app and create a new password.
- If you want to update your username as well, you can do so by going into "Users" and click on your name and create a new username. You will be required to fill out the rest of the app credential info to create a new username.
- Use the app to arm and disarm your system to have complete control over your Cove alarm system.
We are in the development phase of implementing full home automation for Cove customers, so currently we cannot offer all the services displayed on App store or Google Play store.
If you need assistance with the Cove mobile app, or would like to upgrade your current package, please contact us via chat by selecting the icon to the bottom right of this screen or call us at 855.268.3669.