Portal - How to Reset your Password
This article explains the process of resetting your Portal's online password in case you forgot or need to reset it.
How to Reset the Password to the Cove Online Portal.
- Go to portal.covesmart.com/
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Enter the email associated with that account. Click on "Reset my Password". If it was successful an indicator will say "Recovery Email has been Sent."
- Pull up your email and locate that email from the Cove. In the email click "Reset Password"
- On the new tab that pulls up, enter your new password and re-enter it in the "Confirm Password" text box. Once you have entered that, select "Change My Password." Please note it does require a minimum of 8 characters for your password. Special characters are not required but generally recommended.
- After it has been changed, you can test it by signing out by clicking the House Icon at the top right of the page and selecting "Sign out", and then sign back in again.
- What if I never received the email?
- Make sure you received the notice that an email was sent to that email address. If it did not indicate, please repeat Step 2 again. If it did, please check your junk/spam folder to make sure it has been received.
- It says the link is invalid when I try to change the password.
- If you have changed the password more than once with the same email it will report the link is invalid. Try the reset password route. If it persists please call us at 855-268-3669 and we would be able to assist you.
Was this article helpful?