Portal - Creating a New Account
This article explains the process of signing up for the online portal.
How to sign up for the Onine Customer Portal
- Visit: http://portal.covesmart.com/sign-up
- On the prompts, enter the email that is connected to your cove account. If you need help locating this, it was provided to you through your original confirmation email. You can also call us at 855-268-3669 or chat in and we will help you recover this.
- Once you have filled out the information, click “Email My link”. If it successfully sent, you will have an indicator below to say an email has been sent to the email. Click the little check mark to indicate you have seen that notice.
- Pull up your email and look for that email from Cove. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and click “Create My Password”
- Once you click that link, a new tab will appear with the option to create a new password. Please note this password requirement is at least 8 characters long. Special characters are not required but generally recommended. Once you have entered and confirmed your password, click “Change Password”
- From there the account will load. You can verify if that password is changed by clicking the House icon at the top right and then click “Sign out” and then attempt log back in.
- What if I never received the email?
- Make sure you received the notice that an email was sent to that email address. If it did not indicate, please try again under the create a new account. If it did, please check your junk/spam folder to make sure it has been received. If they confirmed they did get the little indicator to know it is being sent, try to reset the password.
- It says the link is invalid when I try to change the password.
- If they have changed the password more than once with the same email it will report the link is invalid. Try the reset password route. If it persists please call us at 855-268-3669 and we would be able to assist you.
Was this article helpful?
2 found this helpful